The Goa administration has tweaked the rules and regulations for travellers entering the state. Read on to know about them in detail.
Remember when we told you a few days ago that Goa has opened for tourists? Well, a lot of people headed there to get closer to the beaches and the clam. A lot of celebrities including Sara Ali Khan and her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan are also there relaxing.
However, the rules by the Goa administration have changed now and we are going to tell you what exactly you will need to enter Goa.
People travelling to Goa via road
- Earlier, you only needed an interstate permit to enter Goa via road, but now, you require a self-declaration form too.
- It is also compulsory for travellers to show that they are safe in the Aarogya Setu app.
People travelling to Goa via train
- You will need to have a coronavirus test upon arrival at the station. The test will cost Rs 2,000 and till the results are back, you will have to stay in isolation.
- You also need to show your status in the Aarogya Setu app.
- Passengers will have to submit a self-declaration form on their arrival.
- If your final destination is Goa, you will have to show a valid residential address. You will also have to strictly quarantine at one place for 14 days.
People travelling via flight
- Like the other two modes of travel, you will have to show that you are safe in the Aarogya Setu app.
- You will also have to present a negative COVID-19 test at the airport. The test cannot be older than 48 hours from arrival. If they do not have a test, they can get tested at the airport for Rs 2,000.
- The travellers should have prior bookings that covers the entire length of their stay.
- People who seem sick or exhibit symptoms of coronavirus will have to be tested again and will be taken for testing and will have to stay in isolation until the test results are back. The tourists will have to pay for everything.
(Feature image credits: Pixabay/ Publicdomainpictures)